Friday, March 27, 2015

Hump Day & New Treatments

Wednesday was "Hump Day" for my chemo treatments and my sweet friend dropped this note off with a "Mounds" bar to celebrate.  Ha ha!

I started my new treatment regimen yesterday and I'm already feeling much better than I did with my last round.  These next 4 treatments are centered around the drug "Taxol" and nausea is NOT one of the side effects - woot, woot!  I slept a ton yesterday but this morning I'm feeling good.  One of the side effects of taxol is numbness in the extremities and I am feeling quite a bit of that in my fingers as I type this, but I'll take that over my last round of side effects any day!  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are feeling better with these new treatments...well, except for lacking feeling in your extremities. Hooray for hump day and a sweet friend who remembered,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such amazing friends! :) I am excited that you are on the downward slide of Chemo treatments! Numb extremities is kinda annoying, but better than being nauseous I guess. Hope you have fun this week.:))

    ReplyDelete