Monday, March 2, 2015

Starting the Second Quarter

Treatment #3 went fine.  My sweet oncologist tried to be upbeat before this infusion and he mentioned that I was a quarter of the way through my treatment.  It had the opposite affect as he intended, it totally sounded like I'd barely begun!  I've still got a long way to go; gotta get my marathon mindset on instead of my sprinting one.  I slept away most of the day on both Friday and Saturday.  It's amazing how I can sleep for 8-10 hours during the day and then still fall asleep with ease for a good night's rest!  I'm getting really bored of this cancer crap and kind of sick of talking/thinking about it; it's wearing on me... I just want to move on with my life already.  To help cheer me up I've been looking into some fun trips our family can take when all this yucky stuff is over.  Ahhhh, sandy beaches get ready, I'm dreaming of you!!! 

9 comments:

  1. Oh my word, you are the best dressed chemo patient ever! Those boots! Are you kidding me? Where were those when you were ordering shoes for me? (How's that for not talking about cancer?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing as Biffy. You always look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can come to France and Europe with Mike and I as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, my thinking was the same line as the other two. I bet you're the hippest cancer patient there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there Heidi! We are all praying and cheering for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My post isn't on here...so I will just ditto everything everyone said. Love yo super cute dressing Heidi-ho. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest chemo girl around!!! Always stylin'! Elise wants a jacket like that. Remember it takes time to "BUILD."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most stylin, classy girl I know!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete